Things I’ve Done/Places I’ve Been


Bermuda
Blog - This one ;-)
Build snowman & snow fort
Bushkill Falls - Beautiful waterfalls and wood trails…the scenery is amazing!
Buy a DSLR Camera
Buy my own computer
Camping
Cancun Mexico
Canoe
Chichen Itza
Concerts - I've seen a few concerts, here are some of the bands I've seen once or multiple times (Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Hinder, Nickelback, Black Sabbath, Godsmack, Blueman Group, Motley Crue, and more that are slipping my mind at the moment)
Cook Thanksgiving Dinner - Multiple times
Crochet two nice scarves - I never expanded my skills, but it's neat having something to show for the time spent
Cruise - to Bermuda
Donate Blood
Drive convertible - a BMW Z3
Drive in movie - Multiple times
Eat green eggs - All you need is a little food coloring ;-). Hubby isn't too keen on the idea of eating snot colored food but hey to each his own right
Empire State Building
Enter a graveyard after dark - Sad and creepy at the same time
Get Married
Go to a standup comedy show - Multiple times; saw Rob Schneider
Have a blog more than 1 person follows ;-)
Have a marshmallow fight
Horseback Ride -  I have to say, it's a little intimidating being on such a big animal.  And of course my horse wasn't the most cooperative. I think this might be one of those once and done experiences.
Jump off 25-30' high rock into deep water - WV and Cancun
Kayak - Multiple times and places
Leonard Harris State Park - Awesome lookout points and great hiking
Lived in haunted house - It was a very old house with a dirt floor basement and it was supposedly part of the underground railroad. Very neat house but sometimes a little creepy at night
Niagara, US Side
Off Roading
Own a house
Own a new car
Parasailing - Ocean City, MD
Passport
Plan my wedding
Play in the rain as an adult - A lot of fun especially on a hot day…and what's the worst that will happen? You get wet…
Rickets Glenn - Great hiking and many, many waterfall photo opps!
Ride the Bull
Rollerblade - Multiple times
Scrapbook - It took me 3.5 years to start it but my wedding scrapbooks are finally complete and I had a lot of fun doing it!
Shoot a gun - I learned about guns as a kid and have since shot multiple types
Six Flags
Skydive
Snorkeling over ship wreck - This was while in Bermuda and was definitely an experience getting acclimated to breathing underwater
Snow Tubing
Take a cake decorating class
Take photography classes
Tattoo
Tennis
Throw someone a surprise party
Visit NYC (2004) - Empire State Building, St Patricks Cathedral, Times Square, Hard Rock Café, Little bit of Rockefeller Center, WTC Site
Walk in an abandoned tunnel
White water raft in Class IV & V Rapids - WV
Try Sushi - I can't say that I greatly enjoyed the experience, but I now can say that I've tried sushi! I tried egg sushi which was ok, eel sushi which was gross, cooked shrimp sushi and California sushi which is avacado and crab and gross
Try a Fried Oreo - It was good but not as good as I expected. I expected the Oreo flavor to be bolder, but the fried donut overpowered it.
Gondola Ride - In Las Vegas, they even sing to you
Las Vegas
See a monster truck show
Buy an ereader

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.