2011 Reading Challenges

Since I’m addicted to Goodreads.com and of course reading, I figured I might as well set some goals to challenge myself. Here’s what I came up with…

-Read 10 new series – this challenge is technically to read at least the first book in the series, but if I like the first book I plan on reading the entire series.
-Read 25 new authors
-Read books whose titles start with each letter of the alphabet – for example my ‘P’ book is Portal
-Read 83 books – it’s an odd number, I know

Does all this sound crazy? Well, it might be but it will be fun to see how it plays out! And the good thing is that one book can count for multiple challenges!!

I started off with a bang the first couple weeks of January by reading 7 books right out of the gate. Since then I’ve slacked and read a big nada, zilch, zero so I definitely need to get the ball rolling again.

Just a side note, these challenges are technically for a paranormal/fantasy group on Goodreads, but I’m also going to include other books that I read since I’m using these as more personal goals rather than paranormal goals. I’m also not including short stories since you can hardly compare 15 or 60 pages to 250 pages.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.