Addicted?

Everyone is addicted to something, and no I'm no talking about drugs or anything like that but everyone has something (or more than one thing) that you just can't get enough of or that one thing that you really look forward to on a regular basis?

One of my addictions is TV...that sounds so sad, but it's true.

I love movies and every season I have certain TV shows that I can't get enough of. I honestly look forward to them every week and I have them set to DVR, just in case I'm not home...

Reading is also an addiction of mine, I love escaping into a book or series of books!

And of course my smartphone is a big addiction, it drives me nuts when I forget my phone at home!What are your addiction(s)??

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.