Read-a-Thon Introduction Questions

1)Where are you reading from today?

I am at home in my comfy chair
2)Three random facts about me…

I'm adventurous, I love trying new things. White water rafting, Skydiving, kayaking, traveling, you name it
I am obsessed with book buying since I bought my awesome bookshelf from IKEA a couple months ago
I had braces...as an adult...and hated every minute of it! But the outcome is straight teeth and a great smile...see :-)
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

12, but I know I will not read them all
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

Nope, no goals. I'm just here to read and have fun...and blog of course!
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I'm a first timer, so I welcome any the advice

4 comments

  1. have fun with your first read a thon! My only advice is to keep moving - otherwise you are really stiff at the end of a day! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Sounds like you are off to a good start!
    Keep it up! I'll check in later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's cheer (okay I'm really not that creative!) R-E-A-D no we are not going to sleep. Go readathon! lol Have fun, it's my first readathon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, don't worry, I'm not so much the cheerleader type either, lol!

    Thanks for the support everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.