Read-a-Thon/RAK

Deweys 24 hour Read-a-Thon is only a week away! These are the books I'm eyeing up for the read-a-thon.


Beastly by Alex Flinn
Deadly Heritage by Toni Leland
They Hunger by Scott Nicholson
The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
The Bachelor by Carly Phillips
A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Also, I am participating in RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) for the second month. RAK is hosted by Book Soulmates. Click here to find out more about RAK or to sign up.

Last month I received Matched by Ally Condie which I haven't read yet and How to Flirt With a Naked Werewolf (my review) which I loved!

 

1 comment

  1. Hi, Jen! Today I received the RAK you sent me! Just wanted to say thanks again! Also, I'm now following your blog. :) Good luck with the read-a-thon!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.