Movie Fun - The 80's

I'm an 80's baby and growing up I would watch a lot of movies with my mom. Some great movies came out in the 80's and I still watch a lot of them to this day. So I thought I would do a flashback post and list some of the ones I have seen.

 **All of the titles are linked to www.imdb.com (International Movie Database)

1982
Grease II
Porky's


1983
National Lampoons Vacation


1984
Footloose
Ghostbusters
Police Academy
Revenge of the Nerds
Romancing the Stone
Sixteen Candles
The Karate Kid


1985
The Breakfast Club
The Goonies


1986
Big Trouble in Little China
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Little Shop of Horrors
Pretty in Pink
Stand by me
The Karate Kid II


1987
Baby Boom
Dirty Dancing
Mannequin
Overboard
Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise
Spaceballs
The Princess Bride


1988
Beetlejuice
Hairspray
Twins
Who Framed Roger Rabbit


1989
Ghostbusters II
Lean on me
Road House
Troop Beverly Hills
Weekend at Bernie's
When Harry Met Sally


What are your favorite 80's movies??

2 comments

  1. wow, some great movies there!
    Footloose? Awesome!
    The Breakfast Club - one of the best movies EVER!
    Overboard - hilarious!
    When Harry Met Sally - Ashley's favorite movie!
    And Dirty Dancing - I have to pause for this... I was a huge Patrick Swayze fan, just ask Ashley - even the mention of him brings tears to my eyes!

    Thanks for the flashback, and the moment of crying! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Footloose remake? I really liked it!

    I think there should be an Overboard remake!! I would love to see it modernized!

    Ps. Sorry for the tears :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.