Fraterfest Read-a-thon


I thought I had this post scheduled to post last night only to come check my blog this morning and nothing. Sooo after replacing half of my missing post, here's Take 2...

This weekend I'm participating in the Fraterfest Read-a-Thon!! I read and LOVED Rhiannon Frater's As the World Dies series so I'm very excited to be reading more of her books!

If you want to see my reviews of the As the World Dies series:
After realizing how awesome Rhiannon is I stocked up on her books so I have plenty to choose from for the thon.


Pretty When She Dies (Pretty When She Dies #1)
Pretty When She Kills (Pretty When She Dies #2)

I can't commit to reading for the entire 4 days but I'll definitely fit in as much as possible. I'll try to read at least two books.

Happy Reading :)

6 comments

  1. I wish I had her books! I can't wait to read them. I was going to for the rat, but since life has kinda taken over lately I have to focus on finishing what I've started first, lol.

    Good luck. :D Hope you'll enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Life does have a way of taking over sometimes doesn't it?! I definitely recommend reading her As the World Dies series when you find time!

      Delete
  2. Awesome picks, I am reading Pretty When She Kills. I hope you reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm one book into the challenge...even if it is a shorter book :)

      Delete
  3. 2 books is about my goal too. I'm definitely interested in checking out the Pretty When She... books. Good luck!

    Check out my Fraterfest Goals.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.