Double Time (Sinners on Tour #5) by Olivia Cunning **Over 18 Review**


Goodreads Summary: 



Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.
 
My Thoughts: 



*OVER 18 REVIEW*


**Beware before reading that this book does have spoilers for future books.**
           
First of all I was extremely po'ed when I figured out that this wasn't book three but actually book five! Apparently this is the publishers fault and not the authors so my review doesn't reflect my dislike.
 


I was very excited to read Treys book as he was a character that I just loved from book one and I wanted to see him get his happy ending.
 
This book starts out with Trey warring with himself to let go of Brian and trying to push himself to let go and move on. Treys brother Dare invites him to help judge a contest for Exodus Ends (Dares band) new rhythm guitarist. It is here that Trey meets Reagan. They spend a day together and he thinks he has finally met the one he can settle down with. There is only one problem; she doesn't know about his bi-sexuality and he doesn't know how to tell her.

This entire series so far is excellent! I mean what could be hotter than smoking HOT rockstars? I am really looking forward to reading the rest of this series. Olivia Cunning is an amazing author and does not disappoint!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

2 comments

  1. I am looking forward to getting my hands on this book myself. I couldn't believe when I saw that they were releasing the 5th instead of the 3rd! Feels so wrong reading a series out of order like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jet, it certainly does, I ranted quite a bit about it myself, but silly me didn't figure it out until after I started reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.