The WINNERS Circle!!



The winner of the lovely beaded book thong from Wendy is....

Lolita 

CONGRATS!!!

Please message Wendy with your mailing address :)







As an extra entry I asked people to list their favorite spooky book so I thought I'd share the most popular responses.

#1 response is not too surprising. Stephen King was the top pick by a landslide!! Honestly, I stopped counting at 55! The Stand, The Shining, It, and Salems Lot were the most popular.

#2 response, with 28 votes, was Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake which makes me want to read it to see how great it is!

#3 response, with 6 votes, is Dracula

#4, we'll call this a tie because all of these has three votes each

Ten by Gretchen McNeil, Gone by Michael Grant, Frankenstein, Amityville Horror,
The Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Now on to the winner of the giveaway...

Ricki @Reading Challenged 

CONGRATS!!!

You've won a copy of The First Days by Rhiannon Frater!!
I hope you love it as much as Wendy and I do :)

I will be contacting you shortly.





2 comments

  1. Yay! Congrats to the winner, looks like a very nice bookmark (me? jealous? NO! I'm not jealous!)

    I got about half done with Anna Dressed in Blood, but quit half way due to the end of the RAT. I really should go back and finish it someday. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you jealous? Never! ;)

    I actually have Anna Dressed in Blood at work with me today. Whether or not I actually start it today is a different story lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.