Looking Back: New Authors of 2012

I know most bloggers do their 2012 list posts in December but I wanted to wait, after all you never know what gem of an author or book you could discover in those last couple weeks of the year.

For our first 'Looking Back' post I decided to share 17 new authors of 2012 and Wendy has 10. This isn't a list of debut authors but more of a 'new to us' list. These are authors that we found or were introduced to in 2012 and because of it we plan to read more books by each of them.

In alphabetical order...





--------------------------------------------------------------

I found quite a few Authors in 2012 that I really enjoyed and will continue to follow. I am only going to list some of my favorites.

 













1 comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.