Looking Back: Wendy's Favorite 5* Books from 2012

This week for our Looking Back post I am going to share some of my favorite 5* rating books from 2012 along with links to my reviews on Goodreads.

Like I said last week I normally review everything I read on Goodreads, so this is a great way for me to share with you some of the things I read and loved before I joined At Random.

Previous Posts (Dates are linked to the posts)
Jan. 3rd – Jen posted 4* books from 2012 that she didn’t review
Jan. 4th - I posted some of my 4* books from 2012
Jan. 10th - Jen posted 5* books from 2012 that she didn't review



For You (the Burg series) by: Kristen Ashley

* This book & series had alot going on in it, but it was an awesome read.




Slammed by Colleen Hoover

*I read this because of a friends recommendation and I just loved it, I thought it was very hard to put down.





Playing For Keeps (Neighbor from Hell series) by R.L Mathewson

*The characters in this series will have you laughing out loud!




Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful series) by Jamie McGuire

*This book was so addicting, I literally read it in one sitting! 





Boycotts & Barflies by Victoria Michaels 

* This book is just plain fun! I laughed so hard while reading it!




One Less Warlock (Babet & Prosper) by Judith Post

* A great start to a series, also a perfect lunch hour read! 



No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.