Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines

Never Too Far
By: Abbi Glines

Series: Too Far #2
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary
Publisher: Smashwords

He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him. Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

Never Too Far on Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Abbi Glines website.

My Thoughts:
This was an excellent sequel! I still love Rush! It was an amazing story and it is so worth reading! This was the first series by Abbi Glines that I have read and I can't wait for more! I will be reading Twisted Perfection next. I can't wait for Woods!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.