Vampire Vacation (The V V Inn #1) by C.J. Ellisson

Vampire Vacation
by C.J. Ellisson

Series: The V V Inn #1
Genre: Adult, Paranormal, Vampires, Romance
Publisher: RH Publishing
 
Meet Vivian. She’s a 580-year-old vampire who exudes sex, has a talent for drama, and is passionate about two things: her human husband, Rafe, and their resort for the undead. Her ability to project physical illusions has created the perfect vacation spot- a dark, isolated Alaskan hideaway where visitors can have their wildest fantasies come true.

Vivian knows the best performance requires perfect timing, but the powerful vamp is put to the test when she discovers a corpse in a locked guestroom minutes before the next arrivals. Always cool-headed, Rafe hides the body, convinced he and Vivian can find the culprit without disturbing their guests. Juggling the increasingly outrageous demands of their customers while tracking a customer isn’t easy.

Will their poking and prodding give them the answers they need, or will it uncover secrets Vivian would kill to protect?

Vampire Vacation on Goodreads, Amazon ($3.03 right now), and Barnes & Noble
The Hunt (The V V Inn #2) is .99 on Amazon right now.
C.J. Ellisson’s website

 
My Thoughts:

I’m sure you know by now that I have a habit of not reading book summaries. This is an example of a time when I was expecting something based on the cover alone, shame on me. I was expecting a light, humorous read. What I got was very different, it was sexy and it was a good mystery. Speaking of sexy, I wouldn’t recommend reading this if you don’t enjoy some spice in your books. Personally, I loved it and Vivian is one hot tamale!

I’ve been pretty much burnt out on vampire books and have really only read a couple this year so it’s saying something that I enjoyed this one. Vampire Vacation makes me want to start to slowly venture back into the world of vampires.
 
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5    

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.