Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1)

Sweet Evil
By Wendy Higgins
 
Series: The Sweet Trilogy #1
Genre: Young Adult, Fallen Angels/Demons, Romance, Fantasy
Publisher: Harper Teen
 
Embrace the Forbidden
 
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
 
This is a reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels. Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with a sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
 
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?
 
Sweet Evil on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble
Wendy Higgins’ Website
 
My Thoughts:
 
Angel books aren’t really my bag so I put off reading this one until Krista (Krista’s Dust Jacket) schooled me and told me it’s more about demons. My ears perked up at the word demons and I read it right away. I ended up falling for Sweet Evil. It’s mostly about Nephs who pretty much only exist to do the bidding of their powerful and sometimes quite scary demon parent (Duke’s). Talk about being born into a shitty life! The story obviously isn’t as cut and dry as that but you’ll have to dive into the awesomeness that is Sweet Evil in order to find out more. Just a warning though, this one could leave you with a book hangover as it did with me.
 
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

2 comments

  1. I schooled you on one awesome angel series and you returned the favor. :)

    You know, the best cure for a severe book hangover is to read the next book in the series. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, what would your life be without Penryn and Raffe?!

      Lol, I know I know, I need to read Sweet Peril sooner rather than later.

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.