Books I’ve read but never reviewed…


Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth

I was way late joining this bandwagon but holy freaking crap is this book good! I’ll admit that I wanted to be zip lining and jumping off buildings with Tris! I'm also really looking forward to the Divergent movie! Not too much longer.

Divergent on Goodreads







Losing It, Keeping Her, & Faking It by Cora Carmack
The Secret of Ella & Micha

These books are sooo good and made me reevaluate my opinion of the New Adult genre….for the better.

Losing It Series on Goodreads







13 to Life (13 to Life #1) by Shannon Delany

Werewolves plus the Russian Mafia?! Yes please! It’s also quite entertaining when the MC is trying to pronounce Pietr’s name :-p

13 to Life on Goodreads








Unraveling (Unraveling #1) by Elizabeth Norris

I loved this book! It’s a great Fantasy all wrapped up in a blanket of mystery and suspense.

Unraveling on Goodreads







Demon Trapper’s Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1) and Soul Thief (The Demon Trappers #2) by Jana Oliver

A+ to Jana Oliver for her creeptastic demons, back to back action, and a determined female character surviving in a “man’s profession”. And seriously, what can top neon demon pee?!
Demon Trappers series on Goodreads





2 comments

  1. I havent read any of these! Tho I wont read Losing it and I never heard of the Shannon Delaney one. i will have to check it out. I havent decided whether I will read Divergent....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divergent was so good but I don't know yet if I'll continue the series. Why ruin a good thing, ya know?!

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.