Fan Art Up (3)

Fan Art Up button
Fan Art Up! is a weekly feature hosted by Tabitha @ Not Yet Read. It is dedicated to showcasing our Fan Art inspired by entertainment media, whether it’s Books, Movies, Anime, Comics, etc. Or just random doodles you created not inspired by anything! Break out those dusty art supplies!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 
Disclaimer: Before you continue through this post please know that, although it may not appear so, I am of sound mind.
 
It all started with a trip to Michaels Craft Store.
I didn't really need anything so I just picked up a couple random things.
 

That's where the normalcy ended. I was munching on my yummy circus peanuts and then I had an idea (be afraid)...
 
Circus Peanut People!!! It started innocently enough...
 
 
Then I decided to use the peanuts themselves...
 
 
One of the peanuts wanted some orange balloons...
 
 
...he was never seen again. :(
 
Two others decided to join the circus (get it, circus peanuts?)
 
 
That also didn't end well...
 
 

The moral of this twisted tale...it's not easy being a marshmallow.
 
 

 


 
 
 
 

5 comments

  1. Hahahahaha... Yeah

    Good thing I know you real well! I can verify that you are not crazy!

    In all honesty, cute, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that was hilarious! I love it! I totally needed that guffaw this morning. My favorite of course being the last few and the partly eaten peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny.
    Thanks :D
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.