Review: Tempting Her Best Friend by Gina Maxwell


Tempting Her Best Friend (What Happens in Vegas #1)
By Gina L. Maxwell

Goodreads | Amazon

     Alyssa Miller is tired of waiting for her next door neighbor to see her as more than just his best friend. Ready to let off some steam, she heads to Las Vegas for a romance book convention where, if she's lucky, she'll get down and dirty with one of the sexy cover models.
     Dillon Alexander doesn't do commitment - especially not where his best friend is concerned. She deserves a man who can give her the world, not damaged goods. But when he realizes Alyssa intends to have a one-night stand on her vacation, he hauls ass after her to make sure he's the one to scratch her itch.
     Neither of them expects their explosive chemistry to burn hotter than the lights on the strip, but with a little help from Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, a flamboyant matchmaker, and TSA, what happens in Vegas might not stay in Vegas...


I've been in a bleh mood the last two days and this ended up being the perfect book at the perfect time. It made me laugh, grin, blush, and swoon...well really I had to try to NOT do those things since I was reading at work. Anyway, it pulled me out of my funk so thank you to the author for writing a bad mood breaker.

Some other reasons I loved this book...

1. Book loving main character
2. Bond Names
3. Tarzan
4. Cab Rides
5. The Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, etc mentioned in the description

I'm sure most of that makes no sense without reading it but trust me they're good reasons :)



2 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun one - which is my favorite! I think I'll one click one eI finish what I'm reading right now.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.