WOW: Close To You by Kristen Proby


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that 
spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Close to You (Fusion #2)
by Kristen Proby
Releases August 9th

Goodreads
Amazon Preorder

Camilla, "Cami," LaRue was five years old when she first fell in love with Landon Palazzo. Everyone told her the puppy love would fade - they clearly never met Landon. When he left after graduation without a backward glance, she was heartbroken. But Cami grew up, moved on, and became part-owner of a wildly popular restaurant Seduction. She has everything she could want...or so she thinks.

After spending the last 12 years as a Navy fighter pilot, Landon returns to Portland to take over the family construction business. When he catches a glimpse of little Cami LaRue, he realizes she's not so little any more. He always had a soft spot for his little sister's best friend, but nothing is soft now when he's around the gorgeous restauranteur.

Landon isn't going to pass up the chance to make the girl-next-door his. She's never been one for romance, but he's just the one to change her mind. Will seduction be just the name of her restaurant or will Cami let him get close enough to fulfill all her fantasies?


9 comments

  1. May I just say how much I love your chalkboard themed blog design!! So cute! Hope you enjoy this WOW pick when it comes out!

    New GFC follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an interesting read, I have a weakness for romance ;)

    Lovey Dovey Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's pretty much all I've been reading in the last year

      Delete
  3. I like Kristen Proby's writing so hopefully this will a nice read!
    New GFC follower here!
    Check out my WoW

    ~Priyanka @ A Booklion's Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I've only read one KProby book so far (the first in this series) but I'm looking forward to trying another!

      Delete
  4. Looks sweet and sexy. I like stories like these. Thanks for sharing. Hope we all enjoy it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this book sounds great! I've not read a Proby book before, but this one seems to be something I would enjoy. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proby!!! YAY!!! I'm looking forward to reading this one! New GFC here....My Waiting On Wednesday is here, if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.